Water Heater Repair, Installation, & Replacement Services
There are several reasons you may need a plumber to perform Gilbert water heater repair. One of the biggest reasons is if you have a gas water heater and a gas leak. A situation like that is very dangerous and one that requires a water heater repair. The first thing you should do is turn off the gas, the second is to call a plumber.
We at Cadiente Plumbing service the Mesa & Phoenix Metro areas – cities such as Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe & Scottsdale. If your located within 50 miles of Phoenix or Mesa, we can help you with all of your water heater needs.
Water Heater Leak Services
If you have an electric water heater replacement and you notice a leak, call a plumber right away to have your water heater inspected. Usually a leaking water heater would require a replacement or new installation of some sort and water heater tanks cannot be repaired.
When you do this it’s important to assess any water damage that may have occurred. More times than not, your water heater stand has been damage and the drywall and baseboards would need to be dried out and replaced. A good plumber will know how to handle this properly as there are a few steps to consider.
- Have your water heater replaced immediately to stop the damage from continuing.
- Have your plumber coordinate with either your restoration company or theirs.
- When your restoration company is scheduled your plumber will need to come back out and disconnect it or install longer flex lines to move the heater to an area so your restoration company can rebuild your water heater stand.
- Once the stand is rebuilt, you can have your plumber come back out to reinstall your new water heater on the newly rebuilt water heater stand.
Water Heater Repair, Replacement & Installation
Electric water heaters should be inspected regularly for, among other things, loose or missing wires. Again, there is a possibility of electrocution and other problems. A person who is trained and experienced with hot water heaters, would know what to look for, be more likely to notice missing wires and know how to handle the situation. Wires can be fixed but in some cases they will short out the water heater causing a replacement or installation of a new water heater.
Many people when looking for a gas or electric water heater, look for a water heater first, and then they think about the installation after the fact. Here at Cadiente Plumbing, we offer a complete water heater service, which means we provide and install a “professional” water heater at a great price.
Why Buy Your Water Heater from Your Local Plumber?
Most people don’t understand when they buy a water heater from a Lowes or a Home Depot that buying the water heater is separate from the installation. You will end up having to call your own plumber to install the heater or have the company you purchased the heater from, perform the installation. When you have warranty problems, this is an issue as you have to go back to the place of purchase instead of just calling your local Mesa plumbing company.
- Your plumber will provide and install your new water heater.
- Your plumber will directly warrant any problem with your water heater eliminating any two-step process.
- Your plumber will provide a “professional” water heater which will last longer and perform better.
There are many other things that can go wrong with a water heater. Water may flow too slowly, or the hot water may run out prematurely. In either case, it could be a sign of some small problem that you may be able to fix yourself, or it could mean that the water heater was installed incorrectly. Calling a Chandler AZ Plumber, to thoroughly check it out, might be a good idea.