Looking for a Water Softener for Arizona’s Hard Water?
Are you looking to find a water softener in Arizona? We are a local plumbing company and we have been offering water treatment services since 1968.
Whether it’s water softeners, water filters, reverse osmosis and drinking systems, or even no-salt water systems, we’ve got you covered. Where should I buy my water softener? There are basically three places you can purchase a water softener.
- Big Box Dealers – Home Depot, Lowes, Sears, etc. These are designed to be mass produced and are typically a one size fit all type of application. They “will” work and they will produce soft water but these types of units are only designed to last 3-5 years depending on the quality of the product. Price range for water systems like this are about $700-$1000.
- Proprietary Franchises – Kinetico, Cullighan, Eco Water, etc. These types of companies will provide you with a great product but it’s at a premium price. And all of these unit will be “proprietary”. Meaning, if you need something fixed or repaired, it has to be by the company you purchased it from, potentially costing you alot of money. Price range for a water system like this can range anywhere from $3000 – $6000.
- Plumbers – Like us or someone like us. Buying a water softener from a plumber can have many advantages. Prices range, depending on the size of the water system, from $1000 – $3000. That is a considerable bundle of money saved!
- Custom Built Water Systems at an Affordable Price – We will custom build a water softener specifically for your home. We don’t use proprietary parts and equipment that can cost you money if and when they need to be repaired. We will give you a top quality product at a great price.
- Proper Sizing – Many “water dealers” are unfamiliar with how plumbing really works. And many water dealers will size your water softener based upon how many people are living in your home. This is incorrect as too small of a water softener can cause drastic water flow problems as well as cost you more money as a smaller water softener will require more salt and water. We size your water softener according to the demands of the home, getting it right every time and saving you money.
- Warranty – We “directly” warrant all of our water softening systems. This means that you don’t have to call a third party to service your water softener. And although are water systems are custom built for you, they are “not” proprietary. This means that you won’t have issues repairing or servicing your water softener.
What to Look for when Purchasing a Water Softener in Arizona
There are many different types of water softeners you can purchase in Arizona. It’s important to know what to look for when you purchase one.
- Control Valve – Most of your cost get’s spent on your control valve. There are timered systems and there are metered or “electronic” systems.
- Metered Systems – These types of systems have been around for a long time. They basically work of a timer. The drawback to a system like this is your water softener will rinse or regenerate whenever the timer goes off whether the softener needs to or not. This can waste additional water and salt which costs you money.
- Metered Valves – Control valves like this are electronic and they work off of a meter. This means that your water softener will only regenerate when the unit is at capacity saving you as much water and salt as possible. This is the more ideal type of control valve.
The valve that we use and prefer, we have been using for over 10 years and we’ve never had one break or leak. So our water systems have a great track record.
- Quality – When you purchase a water softener it’s very important to purchase something that will have some longevity. There’s nothing worse than buying something that breaks or does not last as long as it should. We use a control valve that has an impeccable track record and we use a commercial grade water softener resin, giving you as much life as you can possibly get out of your water softener.
- Warranty – It’s also important to see what kind of warranty and how your product is serviced upon purchasing it.
We will direct service and warranty all of our water systems, saving you money in not having to call a third party.
Our water softener resin has a lifetime warranty, so if you buy a water softener from us you buy it for life.
Our control valves come with a 5 year warranty but once again, have an outstanding track record.
So I hope this was helpful to you in your search for a good water softener for your Arizona home. If you have any questions, or would like one of our water tech to come and assess your water, we are happy to do that at no-charge to you. We would love the opportunity to come to your house and recommend a product to you that we know will last. And we can do it at a great price.
Click or Call Us at 480-827-9111 or submit your information in the box provided and let us know when we can contact you.